- Main Topics
- What is the information security system? Why is it necessary?
- Standard history
- Annex SL structure
- PDCA (Plan-Apply-Check-Take Action) approach
- Mandatory clauses in the standard
- Annex A: Reference control objectives and controls
- Matters to be considered in the standard compliance process
Who Can Participate
Managers who want to learn about the ISO 27001-based Information Security Management System (ISMS)
There is no specific prerequisite. Familiarity with quality systems provides an advantage.
Experience to be Obtained at the End of Education
Participants in the training will have general information about ISO 27001 and ISMS.
Duration: 3 HOURS